Currently we already in the 6th edition. We have a lot of good news to share:
- We will go back to the old route with the reverse format. So Bukti Repin 1st then Sungai Pusu.
- We will remain old categories, 50KM, 30KM, 18KM, 10KM, and 5KM. No 84KM this year.
- Longer cut off time so we will have more time to see the beauty of Kemensah Jungle.
- We will start at night and finish early on Sunday.
- We also will have a new race venue which will be held at Kem Ghafar Baba Kemensah.
- We are going to recognize the top 10 finishers with trophy and products. There is an RM14,000 prize for grab (product/voucher).
- There is UTMB point for 50KM categories.
- We will also have a 5% loyalty discount to all return runners from 2019 King of Kampung Kemensah.
- We will also give a 5% additional discount if you enroll all King Run Series in 2020. This only can be claim once you enroll in the next King series.
- On top of that, we also have an additional 5% discount if you come in a group of 3 people.
- Total of 15% off if you qualify for points 8,9 and 10.
- There will also a special limited edition of King Run Series Tee and headgear for those enroll all 3 King Run Series 2020.
- The slots are only limited to 1000 participants only in this edition.
Let’s enjoy our 6th edition of King of Kampung Kemensah with all this good news. Remember THE PAIN IS JUST A METAPHOR.