Hospital Islam Az-Zahrah or Az-Zahrah Islamic Hospital (HIAZ) also emphasizes the hospital as a medical institution that implements Islam practice to provide awareness through the education of patients and families to always closer to Allah S.W.T through wasilah-wasilah tarbiyah which is in accordance with the concept of Hospital Mesra Ibadah (HMI) or also called as Worship Friendly Hospital.
This HMI concept application aims to:
• Provide comfortable and friendly treatment to patients.
• Fulfill hospital facilities to facilitate the process of patients performing worship.
• Provide motivation and spiritual support to the patients.
• The presence of Ustaz and Ustazah in helping patients to worship.
• Guide and help patients to perform worship.
Working as an act of worship, every hospital staff of HIAZ is responsible to perform their duties with sincerity and trust to reflect the characteristics of great Islamic practice.
Friendly, professional and shariah compliant is an important emphasis for every hospital staff. Reciting daily prayers and tazkirah before starting work is a daily practice apart from worship-friendly courses and training or workshop as well as Usrah Umum Mingguan (small groups) as one of the programs to deliver staffs with good Islamic practice, but also concerned the importance of society.