Kota Permai Golf & Country Club (KPGCC) is the perfect getaway for golf and recreational pleasures. Our country club is the talk of the town offering arguably, the best golfing experience in Malaysia. You will be overwhelmed by our fast greens, challenging international 18-hole course, numerous sporting facilities, food and beverage facilities and backed by the friendly staff you’ll ever meet. Kota Permai Golf & Country Club is a lifestyle in itself, situated in Kota Kemuning, an up-market suburb of Shah Alam ideally located along the Kesas highway linking the city of Kuala Lumpur to the bustling port of Klang. Kota Permai is only 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur’s CBD and 35 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang. Singapore, down south is just under four hours by car. We have hosted numerous tournaments including the Maybank Malaysian Open which is sanctioned by both the European and Asian Tours, as well as the World Cup Qualifying round, the Volvo Masters and most recently, the Selangor Worldwide Masters which is another Asian Tour event.
• Best Green In Malaysia – Pargolf People’s Choice Awards 2016 -2017
• Best Maintained Golf Course In Malaysia – Pargolf People’s Choice Awards 2016 -2017
• Best Corporate Tournament Venue In Malaysia – Pargolf People’s Choice Awards 2016-2017
• Best F&B – Halfway Hut In Malaysia – Pargolf People’s Choice Awards 2016-2017
• Best Overall Golf Experience – Pargolf People’s Choice Awards 2017
• Best Customer Service- Pargolf Peple’s Choice Awards 2017