Multimedia University has a more than two-decade history in the education industry, but it has always maintained its vision and objective to reach the greatest standards of performance in teaching and the services it provides to students, staff, and the community.
As an educational institution, Multimedia University (MMU) is committed to achieving higher customer satisfaction in support of its vision by continuously enhancing an effective quality management system that satisfies internal and external requirements.
Programmes – By Faculty:
1. Faculty of Cinematic Arts
2. Faculty of Law
3. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
4. Faculty of Engineering
5. Faculty of Computing & Informatics
6. Distance Education
7. Faculty of Information Science & Tehnology
8. Faculty of Management
9. Faculty of Creative Multimedia
10. Faculty of Applied Communication
11. Faculty of Business
[Update: 3 August 2021]