Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to all Malaysia citizens, aged eighteen (18) and above as of during the contest run (1st April – 15th April 2022).
2. All participants required to fill all the details and answer all the question given.
3. All participants required to follow all steps and instruction given.
4. Entries which are incomplete and/or failure to fulfill all or any of the Terms and Conditions and contest instructions will automatically be disqualified from the contest without prior notice.
5. Entries will be judged by Tourism Selangor solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges’ decision as final.
6. Winners of the previous Tourism Selangor’s Ramadan Feast Contest 2022 are not eligible to enter the contest.
7. Prizes must be claim in person at Tourism Selangor main office (5th Floor, Bangunan Darul Ehsan, Jalan Indah, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia)
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and are non-transferable to any other person.
9. Winners will be informed through Tourism Selangor’s website or Tourism Selangor’s social media platform; Facebook and Twitter.
10. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.